Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Love Day

What if we all just took one day out of our hectic week and called it, Love Day. A day where everyone put aside the busyness of life and seized the day with someone who needs to be heard and loved on.
I love LOVE! I love to receive it, give it and support it. It's truly remarkable!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy. it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects. always trusts. always hopes. always perseveres.
Love never fails.

LOVE....I believe is the greatest gift you could ever give someone. There is something sincerely admirable about extending your heart to another person. Setting aside time to be with someone and to  just listen to their hearts as they share life with you. No outline is needed, just pull up a chair and welcome the sweet conversation between two people. Spending moments creating life, just talking, laughing, crying and being. Being together, sharing compassion for one another, what a delightful blessing! A day spent with someone is a day well spent.

 I have made it a priority in my life to set aside at least one day a week where I have lunch or dinner  with a friend even if my week is crazy and my calendar is full. I pencil in time to slow down and embrace love. In all honesty. its the best part of my week! It fills my heart with enormous pleasure and restores my weary soul. Isn't it wonderful that God placed people in our lives who can help us feel renewed? People who love you just the way you are! No strings attached or hidden agendas. Just being together enjoying each other's company. We learn so much about life when listening and spending time with one another. Some have already  walked in our shoes or may be walking in them now. Encouragement is exchanged in these sweet moments spent together. Words do not even have to be spoken, you just understand! They can hear you with their hearts when you haven't spoken a word. You know them and they know you!  Making time to be with the ones you love or the ones who need to be loved, is a beautiful blessing in life.  Every day is a new day. Another opportunity to share a love story with someone! One with great promise, building on a foundation of trust and commitment. It's a breathtaking dance between two hearts.
And I am extremely grateful for it!

Love one another deeply from the heart!

Love ya,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment